Woman dies of fumes in tent

The BBC Reports that a 35 mother died in her family's tent overnight as she was overcome by 'fumes'.

The family of four was camping near Gryn Goch, a 1,500 foot hill along the Irish Sea.

While officially, the investigation is 'undetermined', I'd like to know what the family had for dinner.  I've been in a tent or two on chili night and can attest to the 'fumes'.

 

The Aberafon campsite is along the Irish Sea just below two rolling hills.


blog comments powered by Disqus